Skip To Main Content

Menus & Pricing

Please keep a positive balance in your child's account. 

Single milk purchase for breakfast, lunch or snack is $.45.

You can track your children’s meal account balances and purchases through Parent Portal.

Pay meal balances on My School Bucks.

My School Bucks




Unlock Valuable Benefits for Your Student! Free & Reduced meal applications. Complete the Application Today


Menus for August Coming Soon!


2024-25 Meal Pricing





K-6: $1.60

7-12:  $1.70



K-6: $2.50

7-12: $2.70



$.45 - Single milk purchase for breakfast, lunch or snack milk.



Adult: $2.30



Adult: $3.45




Visiting adults cannot charge a meal to their student account.  Please have cash when paying. Correct change is encouraged.

Alternate Meal Policy

For meal account refunds, please complete the Refund Request Form and turn into any building.

Civil Rights Complaint Form

USDA Non-discrimination Statement:  In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.  To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (566) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:  (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: This institution is an equal opportunity provider.